Home

Let's get you upright and out of pain



 Patients are prescribed 
Medical Massage Therapy for help with 

Whiplash Injury, 

Frozen Shoulder,
 Tension Migraine Headaches, 
Low Back Pain, 
Knee Pain, 
Repetitive Use Injuries
and 
Elevated Stress Levels.



The Dedicated, Caring Therapists in our Clinic Are

 Certified Massage Therapists and Specialty Trained!

Expert Medical Massage (Call for Fees) 
**** Auto Insurance, Health Savings Accounts,  Workers Comp Insurance Accepted***
Some health insurance offers massage therapy for pain reduction or wellness programs. 


 Ask you Doctor if they think Massage Therapy is for you!
Must Be Prescribed by your Doctor 
We Accept Some Insurance and Most Health Savings Plans.

 Expert Medical Massage must be prescribed by your Doctor and approved by your Insurance Company. 


Call Us Now to Schedule Your Visit 
 Toll Free 1-855-323-8837 
               1-855-3-Better 






Lynne Jordan“Get into your body, get out of your head and empower your life.""I have been in practice since 1999 as a medical massage therapist. I believe strongly in the ability of massage therapy to help your body heal. A couple of years ago, I had an accident at work lifting heavy bags. I had to go through workers' compensation for my care for a very severe low back injury. I know how difficult your life becomes when you can do nothing but try to get yourself out of pain..... For two years I struggled to get off the floor and back to life again.  With the help of Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy,Yoga and  Pool Therapy, I was able to avoid surgery and move on with my life. I am dedicated to helping other who are going through this now. I know it is one of the most challenging times of your life. I am here to work with you to get upright and out of pain. I specialize in Low back injuries, whiplash injuries, headache pain and stress relief"
-Lynne Jordan Owner, Therapist, Instructor

Lynne Jordan is Available in:

Littleton, CO 
Mondays-Thursdays: 10:00am-8:00pm



Littleton, CO LOCATION (2021)
8500 W. Bowles Ave. #315
Littleton, CO 80123
Inside Humanly @ the Wells Fargo Building
Phone 1-855-323-8837 (Toll Free)
Fax 1-855-323-8837